martes, 1 de diciembre de 2015

Quito's festivities

        


         I found a very important activity because I could meet and learn things you never knew about Quito, remember the spirit of the holidays, see different aspects that characterize the "Quito". Quito have learned that characterize the different activities such as "the election of the queen", "comparsas", "the canelazos" and many other things.
         I made two posters, the first related to put off the celebrations of prayers and pictures, in the second opilación poster I made a photo and put a phrase that meant the holidays. My companions made different colorful creations that were very well done.
        The hardest to make this work was to perform the prayers and write on the card because I could not make sentences that are related to the party, but use vocabulary to help and end sentences.

Daniel Gordón J.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario