martes, 12 de abril de 2016

My Dreams





        I have 17 years and I like to have goals and dreams in my life, I like things to be given as a result of what I am and what I do, but my dreams for the future are that:
         Before I have 50 years, I will study two or three races (medicine, psychology and literature); I will also travel the world, I will learn new languages such as Japanese, French and Italian.
        At fulfilled my dreams, I will know new people, and also before I have 35 years, I will live in a foreign country where I feel good. While each of my dreams compliance, I will meet the love of my life, marry me and I will have twin sons and a daughter.

But to fulfill my dreams:
       The first thing you have to do to accomplish my goals is to be clear about the fact that one of my priorities is study. Push myself in my studies very hard and responsibility to be able to have good grades. Arriving at the university put my effort, if it gets to work while study did not put my work first thing my study for what will be my future study. On leaving college looking for a job according to my abilities. Save money and be clear what I want and what I need. Always be respectful, honest and with great attitudes inadvertently go over the other person.
    Daniel Gordón J.

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario