miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2015

An extract of my life

    
         I am a student of the High School "San Gabriel" in a year I graduated, since I was a child I always thought that life was easy but now my life is very difficult because I went through very difficult challenges to get and this me formed integrally for this I have my goals and dreams in development. When I left school I always wanted to study at the High School "San Gabriel" because my family supported me in my decisions and this me bring high, my dreams grew and developed from the 8th course, I grew personally and intellectually thanks to Mother "Dolorosa" of the High School. My family were very important in my life because they me supported  financially and emotionally from the start to follow my dreams and never say never. I personally think I'm too much calm for my age because on several occasions lost the opportunity to speak what I think, also my friends were very important in my life because they teach and I learn every day I talk to them, presently I am in a course of leveling for university tests. I like many things but my passion is draw, paint in my free times and play football with my best friends to make the life more funny and beautiful. Thanks to all this and much more I learned that life is very difficult and complicated but this can be lead with sacrifice and dedication. 
                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                    Daniel Gordón J.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario